A/ To struggle for the right of self-determination of Oromo people to be respected; B/ To struggle for a genuine democratic and multi-party system in the country; C/ To struggle for the realization of a genuine ethnic/identity based federalism in the country; D/ To struggle for the respect of human and democratic rights of the people; E/ To struggle to realize political, social and economic rights of the people; F/ To Struggle to enable Afan Oromo to be the working language of the federal government alongside with Amharic. G/ To struggle to enable land to be owned by the people.
Structure and Formation of Government
1. The system of government shall be parliamentary; however it can be changed by referendum if it is believed there is a better system.
2. OFC shall be registered as a national party.
The Political Program
1. OFC shall struggle to enable a genuine ethnic/identity based federalism to be the sole government system in Ethiopia.
2. OFC shall work for the right to self-determination of the Oromo people.
3. OFC shall struggle to realize a genuine democratic and multi-party system in the country.
4. OFC struggles to enable Afan Oromo to be the working language of Federal government alongside with Amharic.
5. OFC believes that the rights of minority groups living in the regions of other nations shall be respected.